What is GamingMalta?
GamingMalta is an independent non-profit foundation set up by the Government of Malta and the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Tasked with the remit of promoting Malta as a Centre of excellence in the remote gaming sector globally, it is also responsible for liaising with the local relevant authorities to improve Malta’s attractiveness as a jurisdiction and enhance the ecosystem surrounding the gaming industry.
GamingMalta primarily aims to:
Promote Malta as the world's premier online gaming jurisdiction and a centre of excellence and raise Malta's profile as a quality jurisdiction for the licensing and regulation of gaming companies, both locally and internationally.
GamingMalta is committed to:
- Promoting ownership of the Malta brand among all stakeholders to strengthen Malta's position with the gaming industry;
- Engaging with stakeholders and providing business support to ensure that Malta is the most attractive environment for the gaming industry to thrive;
- Standing out through innovative ideas and leading the iGaming industry through research and promotion of the Maltese jurisdiction so as to be a proactive, dynamic catalyst for change;
- Accelerating growth in the gaming sector by creating a dynamic marketing mechanism anticipating market changes;
- Bringing stakeholders together – ensuring close cooperation while creating business and networking opportunities for firms working in the sector;
- Establishing the necessary expertise and foresight to future proof the gaming sector in Malta;
- Supporting the MGA in implementing the brand strategy and road map development for the gaming industry;
- Collaborating with other Maltese sectoral promotion bodies to promote the overall image of Malta.
We wish to emphasise that regulation of the gaming sector and all regulatory responsibilities remain with the MGA and that GamingMalta plays no role in regulation.
GamingMalta Foundation Building SCM 02-03, Level 3, SmartCity, Ricasoli