We advise on the suitability of residency schemes based on the individual's requirements. We are possibly one of the only entities to have this as its core service.
Our growth has been mainly through recommendations from our clients and is reliant on the fact that we focus on the individual. The other aspect is the continued knowledge base. Our philosophy to build and maintain satisfying business relationships with our clients is reliant on the pillars of knowledge, specialised experience, individualised service and independence.
- We are local and put simply, we have thorough knowledge attained through practice for over two decades in the business of tax advisory in Malta. The people we work with, both locally and overseas, have been selected for their proven track record of experience and excellence in their field.
- On several occasions due to his role in the drawing up of laws referring to expatriates taking on residency in Malta namely the Malta Retirement Programme and the Global Residence Programme, John Huber has acted both as an advisor to the Maltese Government as well a technical reference point to tax advisors, accounting and legal firms and financial institutions representing clients with interests in Malta.
- We are regularly approached for our ideas and proposals with regards to changes in the Maltese tax regulations. Hence we are abreast of the ever changing regulations.
- We believe that we can only take a holistic approach to give integrated tax advice by knowing our client well. We continuously strive to offer a premium personalised and indivualised service in a timely manner and by making every effort to exceed customers’ expectations.
- We are not affiliated with any fund managers, estate agents or insurance companies. Thus our advice is not impartial, conflicting or in any way influenced by monetary factors.
- Our statement ‘We do not aim to simply resolve issues - We plan and focus on preventing them’ underlines our commitment to bestow our client with accountability, immediate responsiveness and peace of mind.
Our mission is ambitious yet simple - To build and maintain successful and mutually satisfying business relationships with our clients. We strive to achieve this goal based on thorough knowledge of the Maltese tax regime and by offering a premium personalised and individualised service in a timely manner and by making every effort to exceed clients' expectations.
Latest Articles & Insights
SEE ALL ARTICLES & INSIGHTS
INTERVIEW: MBB President John A. Huber
MBB President John A. Huber spoke to Christopher Sultana from The Business Weekly about the role of the MBB and current topical EU issues such as the Maternity Leave Directive and the relaunch of the Single Market.
Tax Point Triq Salvu Azzopardi, Msida
MSD 1640, Malta