Date: 16 May 2018
Time: 08:30 - 17:30
Venue: Corinthia Hotel Malta
Complete blank-canvas – that’s what will be happening at MiGS in May. No speakers, no moderators, no pre-defined panels, no required preparation, closed doors and full confidentiality – MiGS is for curious minds, willing to share and open to new connections.
Clarion Gaming, MIGS co-organiser, have been running Open Space meetings since 2016 twice annually in London and Las Vegas and the format has proven very powerful in getting a diverse group of industry professional to brainstorm a number of key topics in a relatively short period of time. We are now bringing this format to MiGS and inviting operator members of The Executive Network to participate.
MiGS Open Space is by invitation-only for operator members of The Executive Network. If you haven’t received your invite and want to apply to participate, please visit www.maltaigamingseminar.com
Here is what some participants have said about the Open Space meetings in Las Vegas:
• Roger Parkes, Betway: ‘honest conversations’
• Alex Tomic, ALEA: ‘smart conversations with iGaming sparkling geniuses’
• Wolfgang Bliem, Grand Casino Luzern: ‘easy-flowing collaboration’
• Claire Pinson, ARJEL: ‘fruitful, disruptive dialogue’
• Keith McDonnell, kmigaming.com: ‘refreshingly unstructured’
• Nick Garner, Oshi Casino: ‘tribal, insightful and satisfying’
• Jesper Engberg, Kindred Group: ‘productive and insightful’
• Paris Anatolitis, GVC: ‘mentally stimulating’