Malta's Gaming Excellence Awards 2018
Date: 25 May 2018
Venue: Montekristo Estates, Hal-Farrug
Following the successful launch of Malta’s iGaming Excellence Awards 2018, the 2nd edition of MiGEA 2018 will take place on the 25th May 2018. The awards are under the patronage Minister for the Economy, Investments and Small Businesses.
This event will celebrate the exceptional performance of our gaming industry’s leading players in the year 2017/18.
The benefits of entering MiGEA 2018 extend far beyond just picking up one of the prestigious trophies during the final night. Here are the reasons why your organisation should take part in the awards this year:
- An opportunity to differentiate your business and stand out from competitors
- Greater recognition for you and your organisation within the industry perhaps leading to additional business as a result
- Improved business relationships
- Good marketing and PR opportunities
- Enhanced motivation
- Demonstrates to current and future staff that you're a leading company plus the added bonus of attracting excellent and talented employees
- Publicises your personal credentials to your clients, existing employer and future employers
- A good opportunity to measure your current performance, consider what has contributed to your success and to look where you can go from there
- The motivation to sustain this performance in order to retain/beat your competitor the following year!
Anyone working within the Gaming, iGaming and affiliate industry can submit nominations to the MiGEA 2018 whether nominating themselves, their organisation or on behalf of an individual or organisation. However, only submit one entry per category and only for those categories relevant to the individual or company. Any applications received for a non-relevant category or any duplicated applications will be void.