Following the success of last year’s event, the investment Migration Council and the Office of the Prime Minister will host its 2nd Annual Malta Workshop on the 19th October 2018 at the Westin Dragonara Resort.
The workshop will bring together key industry stakeholders and address issues the Investment Migration Industry is currently facing, while providing an update on the latest trends and industry developments.
Lawyers, Financial Services Practitioners, Bankers, Accountants, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Real Estate Agents, Property Developers, Investment Advisors, Luxury Yacht Brokers and Insurance Providers and all those who are involved in Global Citizenship planning will particularly benefit from this stimulating workshop.
The following topics will be covered:
- Overview and Comparison of European Residency & Citizenship-by-Investment Programmes
- The Global Real Estate Market for High Net-worth Individuals
- Moving Forward – Malta and the Individual Investor Programme
- The Future of Investment Migration and EU Citizenship
- Building a Framework of Professional Standards and Education
- Industry Perspective from an Academic’s Point of View
- The Multiple Layers of the Due Diligence Checklist
- Role of the MRVA Concessionaires
The Malta Workshop has been independently reviewed and certified as conforming to university accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines. A CPD Certificate of Attendance may be requested at the end of the workshop.
A limited number of partnership opportunities are available for companies willing to contribute to this workshop. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://investmentmigration.org.
Photo Credits: Viewing Malta
Download the Investment Migration Yearbook 2018/2019